Leeches have long been used as a remedy for a variety of diseases. There is an incorrect hypothesis that the main task of the leech is to remove spoiled blood from the patient's body. Their saliva directly has healing properties. With her, leeches launch a large number of various enzymes into the body, which she herself needs to digest blood.
BASIC THERAPEUTIC ACTION OF THE PROCEDURE
The therapeutic mechanisms of hirudotherapy (bdellotherapy) include: hemostatic and reflexogenic action; removal of excess fluid from the body, which is especially important for hypertension and aseptic inflammation of the local type; improvement of nutrition and, accordingly, the work of individual organs, to which leeches are attached; anticoagulant action (prevents excessive blood clotting); thrombolytic effect (dissolves already existing blood clots, and this happens by the recanalization method - the blood clot becomes like a sieve, which makes it impossible for pieces to detach and its further migration through the vascular bed); elimination of microcirculatory disorders; anti-ischemic and antihypoxic action; restoration of normal organ nutrition (this is especially important for people with impaired blood circulation in the brain, post-stroke patients, patients with angina pectoris, after myocardial infarction and diabetic angiopathy); hypotensive effect - lowers blood pressure; immunostimulating, bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory, local decongestant and anti-atherosclerotic action; resorption of keloid scars.
With the help of leeches, it is possible to restore the balance of the endocrine system, as they restore interconnections between various organs, as well as open the energy chakras and enhance the regeneration (rejuvenation) of tissues.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH LEEDERS
A variety of diseases can be treated with leeches, however, one should remember about contraindications - these are hemophilia and other congenital coagulopathies.
For hirudotherapy, only certified disposable leeches are used, which are disposed of after the procedure. This fact guarantees maximum safety in treatment. The main advantage of hirudotherapy is the sterility of leeches, which eliminates the possibility of infection.
The setting of leeches is carried out according to a special program, one of the aspects of which is the fact that this occurs only in biologically active points. The procedure makes it possible to achieve a quick effect using fewer leeches per session. For the patient, this gives more benefit for less money than when setting leeches in all zones.
INDICATIONS FOR HIRUDOTHERAPY
• Hirudotherapy is effective in treating the following diseases:
• in cardiology - vascular disease, poor blood circulation, myocardial infarction, hypertensive crisis, hypertension, ischemic disease;
• arteries and veins of the lower extremities - trophic ulcers, thrombophlebitis, venous and arterial thrombosis, varicose veins;
• in neurology - atherosclerosis and thromboembolism of cerebral vessels, cerebrovascular accident, pre-stroke, stroke and post-stroke conditions, vegetative-vascular dystonia, concussion;
• in gynecology - various inflammatory processes of the ovaries, toxicosis during pregnancy, menopause both in the initial and in a deep state, restoration of the menstrual cycle, painful course of menstruation, uterine bleeding, adhesion-type processes, infertility, mastitis, myoma, fibroids, endometriosis, perimetritis, parametritis, purulent-septic complications in the postpartum period;
• in gastroenterology - frequent constipation, exacerbated cholecystitis, pancreatitis, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, biliary dyskinesia, cholelithiasis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, acute colitis;
• respiratory organs - bronchial asthma, bronchitis;
• in urology - prostate adenoma, kidney disease, prostatitis, impotence;
• in endocrinology - diabetes mellitus, thyroid diseases, goiter, thyrotoxicosis, myxedema;
• in proctology - hemorrhoids, rectal fissures, fistulas;
• eye - glaucoma, keratitis, inflammatory processes of the eye vessels;
• in traumatology - fractures, blows, hematomas, edema;
• in surgery - complications of postoperative sutures, scars and infiltrates, suppuration and flabby wound healing;
• in cosmetology - wrinkles, bad complexion;
• for allergic diseases - hay fever, skin, contagious dermatitis, food allergy.
PREPARATION FOR THE PROCEDURE
There is no need to undergo special preparation before the procedure, it is only recommended: to abandon water procedures on the day of hirudotherapy; do not use any creams, colognes, cosmetics on the day of the procedure; stop smoking four hours before the session; the last day, do not drink alcoholic beverages, spicy food.
|1||Leeches (1 pc.)||25 000 sum|